PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
Agile has rapidly become mainstream. Today, many organizations are adopting the Agile approach over traditional waterfall methodology. There is a growing importance for project management professionals to demonstrate their knowledge and leadership in software projects. If you are seeking an in-depth course on the whats, whys, and hows of Agile project management, then the PMI-ACP certification course is for you. You will learn, through a mix of discussion and hands-on activities, what Agile project management is (and isn’t), and will leave with practical, real-world tools for transitioning to agile management practices, planning an agile project, and managing the project to completion.
Find a PMI-ACP Class
PMI-ACP Certification Course Overview
This is an in-person, highly interactive, three-day (21 contact hours) course led by an instructor with years of real-world experience in both traditional and Agile project management, and who is actively engaged in helping organizations transition to Agile. This class is a combination of interaction, active learning, and group collaboration. Achieving PMI-ACP Certification will set you apart as one of the early adopters among software professionals to achieve this valuable designation from PMI.
- Gartner predicts that 80% of all Software projects will be using Agile in the next couple of years.
- Your knowledge of both Agile and Traditional practices increase the value you bring to your organization.
- The certification covers all the Agile methods including Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban and has more eligibility rigor compared to existing entry level certifications.
- Be among the early adopters to acquire this very popular and industry recognized certification by PMI!
- The PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Certification exam is open to all Agile practitioner team roles who meet the eligibility requirements